RxCrush introduces a new Pill Pouch for crushing smaller doses of medication. Pediatric patients and patients who are liquid sensitive have smaller limits to the amount of liquid administered with crushed medications. This smaller size pouch can efficiently dissolve medication with as little as 1ml ENFit syringes. Optimal size syringes for use with this "Pediatric Pouch" is 5ml.
Its small size also allows the pouch to fit into RxCrush Pill Crushers and other Pill Crushers that require pill pouches.
- Rx Crush Pediatric Pill Pouch has smooth interior contours to deliver more accurate dose. Less residue is left in pouch, more of the dose is delivered.
- Full Locking ENFit nozzle for more sure connection to syringe.
- Rx Crush Pill Pouch with locking ENFit, ISO 80369-3 compliant.
- Pouch to contains hazardous drugs to assist with drug manipulation recommendations in USP Chapters USP<800>, USP<795>, and USP<797>.
- ENFit tip fits to ENFit syringes only. With transition connectors other style syringes can be attached.